Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun times in Scottsdale

Oh my gosh guys! Me and Coopy, we had so much fun visiting Gramma Betti and Pops in Scottsdale, we didn't want to leave (and we almost didn't get to)!! I guess I have to start at the beginning...just to make sure I don't forget to tell you any super cool stuff. Flying down from Norfolk to Scottsdale with Gramma and Pops was super fun. I know I look grumpy, but I swear I wasn't.

Wanna know something guys? It's really warm in Scottsdale. So warm that we got to be outside...lots! We got to sit on the patio by the pool. Coopy wanted to play with the cactus because he thought the needles looked soft, but this chair was as close as Mommy would let him get.

Then we got to go to the Bark Park with Gramma and Lucy. Gramma got to show us off to her friends...and I think the puppies liked us too.

When we got back from the Bark Park, we were super tired...good thing our car seats are super comfy.

Wanna know what else we got to do guys? We got to go swimming! It was so much fun! I think I should be a swimsuit model I look so good in my suit!


Daddy was really good with us in the pool. He made sure our faces didn't go underwater. Mommy said we're not ready for that yet...maybe this summer?





Me and Coopy, we learned some new skills when we were gone too. Like me, Ella? I can now roll all the way over: front to back and back to front! I'm pretty talented.

Coopy learned how to jump. He really likes his jumper. But sometimes he wears himself out from jumping so much.

Sunday night we went up to the club for hamburger night. I was pretty upset because I was missing Lady Gaga on the Grammys. Fortunately, Gramma took me out to the bar so I could watch. Coopy was good though, he just played with his paci in his car seat.

Then, for dessert, me and Coopy got these yummy pirouette cookies! They were so delicious! I can't wait until I have teeth!

Monday was Valentines Day and we got to wear extra special outfits.

We also got our Dad an iPad. I think Coopy wants one now too.

Wanna know some of the other stuff Coopy and I did on our vacation? Ok! We got to go for lots of walks with Mommy and Gramma and sometimes Daddy. And Gramma played lots and lots with us.


And Pops kept trying to teach me and Coopy to "Fear the Claw"...it didn't really work.

And Gramma sang lots of songs to us...but mostly to me Eloise. It was lots of fun.


And we got to sit outside lots and lots. We really liked that.


Before we knew it, our visit was over. We made sure to get some last minute pictures of me and Mommy and Daddy and Coopy, and me and Gramma and Coopy and Pops.


You know who was very excited to see us go? Lucy.

Me and Coopy, we were pretty good on the flight home, and it was delayed and everything! Despite being good, I think toward the end I was getting kind of silly.

All in all, me and Coopy, we had a great vacation and we can't wait until we get to go on one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment