Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Play Date

Today me and Coopy, we had a play date. Our friend Juj came over. She's kind of my role model. She rolls and stands and crawls, she's pretty amazing. She's older than us so Mommy says it's ok that me and Coopy don't do all that stuff yet. Well anyway, it was pretty great. We ate breakfast together and then we all played. It was super fun. Juj showed off her crawling skills, while Coopy and me, we showed off our jumping and standing (respectively) skills.





After Juj left, me and Coopy, we were still feeling photogenic, so Mommy dressed us up in matching sweaters and took our pictures. Here's what we thought of that idea.

After my long day of playing, I needed an extra snack before my nap.


1 comment:

  1. WOW....looks like you guys had such a fun morning! Don't worry, you will be moving around soon enough and driving your mommy and daddy crazy....but Caddie will love it!!

    ReplyDelete