Monday, June 11, 2012

TWO!

Today, we turned two. And we have to say, it's been a pretty awesome day. It started out with birthday cake and eggies for breakfast, and only got better from there! It wasn't nearly as hot outside today as it was yesterday, so we took some of our new toys out into the yard. I spent most of the day practicing my lawn mowing skills.


Now that I'm basically a pro lawn mower, I can help Daddy on the weekends. While I was mowing, Ella was walking her babies.


I'm pretty sure she's already a better stroller pusher than Mommy. Then, we had smoked pizza for dinner. It was so yummy!

Mommy and Daddy and Gramma Polly kept yammering at us while we were eating so instead of listening, we decided to block them out. It made dinner time much more enjoyable.

Once we were done, we went outside to meet the ice cream truck for our special Ice Cream Monday dessert with Max.



We know we have to learn how to share now that we're two. I'm pretty good at it, but maybe Ella should take lessons from Gramma Polly, instead of giving everyone the grumpy face.

We had a great birthday! Thanks to everyone who celebrated with us...we can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment