Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Today was pretty amazing.  See, we spent our first Thanksgiving at home, so we basically got to run the show.  All of our company was here to see us and we got to eat and do whatever we wanted.  It was awesome!  Anyway, this morning, before everyone came over, me and Daddy, we hung out on the couch and watched some football.


I made sure to play some music too, just to add to the festive mood.  Then Mommy's cousin Vicki, and Mommy's friend Rian came over and we got to playing.  At first we were a little shy, but once Gramma Polly came over too, we were sure to put on our crazy pants and entertain everyone.  Ella hung with the girls, while I practiced my touchdown dancing.



Then, before we knew it, it was time for dinner.  I was lucky enough to sit at the head of the table,


and Ella really liked "cheers-ing".


But you want to know the best part of the day?  Dessert.



HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment