Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Zoo Atlanta

Me, Eloise, and Mommy and Daddy and Coopy spent last weekend in Atlanta to celebrate our new cousin, Baby Lauren's, baby naming.  It was a pretty fun weekend with lots of family and lots of playing.  While I'd love to tell you all about the family we saw, and the fun we had with them, I'd rather tell you (at least right now) about our visit to the zoo.  It was AWESOME!  We LOVE zoos!  When we got there, we went straight to the panda exhibit, and we had the place all to ourselves.  And the best part?  All 4 pandas were awake and playing and eating!


I made sure to keep an eye on the eating ones...


they looked so hungry, I wanted to make sure they wouldn't make a snack out of me!  Coopy and Daddy just wanted to break them out of their enclosures so they could play.


Once the pandas decided it was naptime, we went off to see the other animals.  We saw giraffes and tigers and monkeys and gorillas, they eat popcorn just like us, you know.  And we saw lions!  The lions were sleeping, so Daddy and Coopy thought they'd pose as lions so Mommy could get a picture.


As we were leaving, Coopy and I decided we needed tattoos.  I got a bunny, and Coopy got a gorilla.


It was a great visit, we can't wait until we get to go to the zoo here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment