Sunday, June 22, 2014

Birthday party

Did you know that 4th birthdays never end?  It's AWESOME!  Yesterday we finally got to have our friends over for our birthday party, and we had so much fun!  First, Coopy and I broke in the bounce house and slide with Daddy.




Then Max and Mimi came over for some pre-party fun.


Once all of our friends got to our house, it was time for Penny, the ice cream lady, to come over in her truck.









I think everyone liked it.  Then, after a ton more playing and finally some dinner, it was time for cake!




Cake is still the best part of birthdays.  Thanks everyone for coming to our party!  We had a great time and we hope you all did too!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post! I was just looking for some nice and interesting ideas for my husband’s birthday but coming across this post, I found something good for my kid. His birthday still has time but I have picked up one of the finest venues in Los Angeles for his birthday party already.

    ReplyDelete