Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Today was Mother's Day. But you know what we thought? Mother's Day, shmother's day...today was the day that we got PANCAKES! And let me tell you, they were delicious! We LOVED them!




We must have a pretty good mommy if she's making us pancakes on her day. Me Coopy, I was sure to thank her for the pancakes by eating the card I gave her. It was pretty tasty too.

Want to know what else I've been doing? Well, I've been learning how to drink my bottle all by myself.

And I also posed for some super cute pictures with Ella...see?

1 comment:

  1. I love pancakes too! My dad makes a whole bunch and hides them in the freezer so I can have them for lunch anytime I want. If I ever get rid of my digusting snotty nose I want to play with you guys! I just busy getting a more mega cold instead of getting rid of it. I'll call you soon! Love, Juj

    ReplyDelete