Saturday, October 8, 2011

Yom Kippur

Today was a very serious day. It was Yom Kippur, and that meant we were supposed to be atoning for our sins, and apologizing to those we've wronged in the last year. Fortunately for me and Ella, we're just toddlers and have been pretty good, so we got the serious stuff out of the way early. Then it was time to play, and boy oh boy did we play! First it was time to read the paper. Did you know that newspaper shreds...a lot?


Then it was time for Ella to show off her beads that Mommy brought back for her from Madison.

Mommy initially told Ella to share the beads with me, but I told her that beads are for girls and I'm a boy so I didn't need any. Want to know what I got to show off today? My walking skills! Yep, that's right...I'm officially a walker now!


The pictures aren't very good, and I'm still pretty clumsy, but I get around...so watch your daughters, because I'm coming for 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment