Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Grown up

I have big dreams for when I grow up, did you know that? First I want to start a band. We're going to be called "Ella and the Pacifiers", and I'm going to play the keyboard (obviously since my skills are super awesome).

I'm currently taking applications for additional members...but no stupid big brothers allowed...

...even if they beg.

And if my band doesn't work out (because let's be honest, at some point Mommy and Daddy are going to make me give up my paci. And if I couldn't have my paci, then we could no longer be "Ella and the Pacifiers" and what's a band without a name?), then I'm going to be an artist.

Mommy's already attempted to donate my work to museums and galleries. I can't imagine why there are no takers.

1 comment:

  1. i would take some of these original prints......i could hang them on my walls

    ReplyDelete