Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my daddy's birthday. To help him celebrate, we slept late! Coopy slept until 8, while me, Eloise, I slept until 9! We're pretty good sleepers when we want to be. It was a good thing we slept in this morning because Mommy had big plans for us for Daddy's birthday. First, she made us wear these matching onesies and then she insisted on taking picture after picture of us.


Then she said, "Babies, let's make Daddy a cake." It's a good thing I'm a good helper, because there was a lot of work to do. Coopy just got to hold the measuring cup, but me, Eloise, I got to stir and mix stuff.



Then we decided we'd better let Mommy finish and clean up...she makes such a big mess when she cooks. Here's what our cake looked like before Mommy and Daddy ate it...maybe next year we'll get some cake too. Stupid no teeth!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful birthday for your daddy. Pops and I hope that you sleep well again tonight. We can't wait to see you all next week. XOXOOXOXOXXOOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll bet that cake was extra yummy cause you 2 helped your mommy make it!! did you sleep late this morning too to help your daddy celebrate his bday weekend??

    ReplyDelete