Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ella's perspective

Coopy's done a whole lot of posting lately, and to be honest, it's kind of made me mad. See, me Ella, I like to chat (just ask Mommy and Daddy about my 5am chat fests), and so I think only hearing from Coopy lately is a little unfair. Good thing I'm Mommy's favorite so all I had to do was give her a big smile and she said I could post...Mommies are so easy! Anyway, it's been pretty good to be Ella lately. Last week my boyfriend Max came over. I can tell he's my boyfriend because he rolled over to me and tried to hold my hand.


Daddy says Max has to stay away because I'm too young to have a boyfriend, but I don't think so. Coopy and I have been practicing our skills and stuff a lot lately too. See, I can almost sit up all by myself...the boppy is just there to cushion my fall.

And I'm getting really good at holding my head up on my tummy. Mommy really wants me to roll over but I don't really want to. I wish she'd stop trying to make me such an over achiever.

Mommy really wants Coopy to roll over too. He just laughs when she asks him to, stupid boys they just think everything is a game!

Coopy tried to show off and make me feel bad because he found his toes the other day. He's so mean sometimes!

But you want to know a secret? I love my brother...

No comments:

Post a Comment