Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Hanukkah!

Hi guys, it's me Coopy. I'm kind of depressed that the Huskers lost last night. I even wore my new hat that I got at the game and everything!

This week, me and Ella have been celebrating Hanukkah. Since we're babies, Hanukkah is hard to say, so we've been calling it "Honka Honka". It's been pretty great so far. We get to light candles and say prayers and then we get to open presents and stuff. Mommy said that we have to say the prayer and light the candles as a family, so that's why there aren't any pictures of me lighting the candles. Well, that and the fact that I don't get to play with matches, maybe next year. We got these awesome hats from Aunt Gwenn, Uncle Dwight and Cousin Sarah.

And we got these super cool outfits from Cousin Maggie. Mommy said she thinks now would be a good time to invest in Adidas.

Gramma Polly came over tonight and she gave us lots of presents. Too bad we have to share the big ones.

Other than "Honka Honka", it's been pretty good to be home and catch up with all of our toys and practice our skills and stuff. Look how good I can hold my head up!

Sometimes I get tired though.

Ella thinks she's pretty good too...but I think I'm better.

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun celebrating Honka Honka with Cooper, Eloise, their mommy and daddy and that crazy Caddie last night!! Great minds think alike because i also bought the babies Hanukkah onesies and my 1st Hanukkah bibs. Maybe they will have their mommy take a picture and share it here. I can't wait to play with Eloise and Cooper and all their new toys!

    ReplyDelete