Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hi guys, Ella here. Happy 2011. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a great year for me and Coopy, especially if the last week is any indication. First of all, Mommy and Daddy got me and Coopy high chairs so we can be big kids and sit at the table while Mommy and Daddy eat dinner. Do you think, now that it's 2011, we'll get to eat dinner too?

Last week, Gramma Polly came over and Coopy hogged her. He even got to use her for a nap, just like he does with Anne! Coopy is such a baby...he doesn't know how to share like me Ella.

Because I didn't get to sleep on Gramma, Daddy rewarded me with getting to ride on his shoulders...it was pretty great being way way way up high like that.

Then last night my boyfriend Max, and his mommy and daddy came over. We had so much fun! We babies played together and giggled, and then we had a sleepover! It was pretty awesome. We even got to wear these great party hats...I liked mine, even though you can't tell.

I was a good girl and went to bed when I was supposed to, but Coopy stayed up WAY past his bedtime! He was bragging this morning that he got a midnight kiss from Daddy and Mommy...I'm only a little jealous.

Happy New Year guys!

1 comment:

  1. these 3 babies really know how to party! LOVE their party hats!!! happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete