Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Croupy J

Well...it finally happened. Sunday I had to make my very first trip to the doctor for a sick visit. I think Mommy and Daddy were pretty excited that it took this long for it to happen. Daddy calls it "averaging out"...whatever that means. Anyway, I have croup. And it's yucky. The doctor gave me this super sucky nebulizer machine to use. The only good part is that when I do it, I get to watch cartoons or basketball or something else awesome like that.

Except when Mommy tries to take my picture. Then I have to glare at her. Anyway, I'm starting to feel better, which is all that counts. Well, that and these super awesome jammies Mommy got for me and Ella.

We think they really reflect our personalities. Being sick isn't all bad though. Not that I wasn't already spoiled, but now it's even easier to get whatever I want! I just say "Gah!" and Mommy gives me whatever I point to! Like for snack today, I got graham cracker pound cake topped with Cool Whip and berries...delicious!

Stupid Mommy made me share with Ella though. Lame.

1 comment: