Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fingers

We've always been pretty skilled and talented babies. And now that we're toddlers, we're getting even more skilled and more talented with every passing day! It's pretty amazing what we pick up. Like yesterday, Daddy swears that Coopy said "bagel". And whenever someone sings one of our favorite songs (or really makes any kind of melodious noise) we dance and sing along. Sometimes, we even learn skills that aren't necessarily the most productive or beneficial for every day life. Like, we're really good at taking off socks...just ask Gramma Betti! And yesterday, I was enjoying one of my new favorite snacks, when Liz showed me the most awesome-est new skill of all: Bugle Fingers!


Ok...so I was a little crabby and not the most cooperative for pictures, but you get the idea. I can't wait until I learn the next greatest thing I can do with food...I wonder what it'll be?

No comments:

Post a Comment