Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Weekend

Wednesday is Halloween, so this weekend when Mommy and Daddy were in Lincoln, we decided to celebrate Liz's favorite holiday with her.  Unfortunately she wasn't feeling too well, so we had to tone down our enthusiasm a little, but we still managed to have fun.  We made cookies,


and even got to help frost them.


Trust us, they're delicious!


And we carved pumpkins.  Now even though I'm a boy, and generally speaking I love making massive messes, I don't really like the feel of the goopy gross inside of pumpkins.  And I'm pretty particular about what my pumpkins look like.  So while Ella dove right in,


hung back until Liz said I could carve a pumpkin of my choice.



Clearly the lame kitty and angry puppy are Ella's doing.  I'm a Husker fan through and through!  We can't wait for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment