Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Test time...well, car seat test time

When the time comes, both babies can come home. Today they both took, and passed their car seat tests. Basically they had to sit in their car seats for an hour and a half and keep their heart rates and saturations up. I'm not sure they realized anything was different since they slept through the whole thing.

Cooper now gets to go to ad lib feedings like Ella. We're hoping that the hunger he'll be feeling will motivate him to focus on, and coordinate better when he's bottling. I think he's jealous of how much Ella gets to eat, so I'm sure he'll enjoy this. Eloise had a pretty sleepy day. I think her shots yesterday kind of zonked her out for today. That was ok though since she slept for almost an hour on my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment