Saturday, July 10, 2010

No more naked babies! :-)

As a true clothes horse, today was a very exciting day for me. We (and by "we" I mean "I") were finally able to dress Miss Eloise! I'm not sure she enjoyed it as much as I did, but she looked very cute, so that's really all that mattered.

Other than getting dressed, the day was pretty boring for both babies. Eloise is continuing to progress, and went from 2 liters, to 1.5 liters on the cannula. She also enjoyed a hold and snuggle from Daddy. Cooper is just going to be getting a little more food, but other than that he's basically the same. Coop did accomplish something very big however: HE'S FINALLY 3LBS!!! :-) We're so excited that they're finally starting to chunk-up.

Scott and Katie Smith also stopped by for a visit this afternoon. While we know everyone that comes to visit really wants to see/meet the babies, I think the visits really are more for Jeff and me.



1 comment: